Keep it Simple Training Company Ltd is run by award winning business woman and Director Grace Graham. She has close to 30 years’ experience of working in music, recruitment, and education in the UK, US, and the Middle East, with over 20 years’ experience in leadership and management within the public, private and charity sector.
Grace created Keep It Simple because she wanted to support new managers to progress higher and is determined to change the face of leadership and make it more diverse. She specialises in leadership development, particularly with women, BAME, and works exceptionally well with special people who didn’t have the greatest time in education and have huge untapped potential. As an energetic low achiever Grace really relates with this. After being sent to the Caribbean to see in her last teenaged year and ‘learn some things’, Grace’s eyes opened and her movement toward being an ambitious high achiever shone through. Since then she has achieved some incredible notable things.
Grace now works with law firms because over the last two years people in the legal field were drawn to her coaching. She is not a lawyer but has, through her connections with firms, developed a good understanding of, and some of the issues with career progression in the legal field.
- BA Honours in Communication Studies
- MSc in Coaching
- Haberdasher’s Company Award for Enterprise 2016
- Federation of Small Business Borough Action Lead for Hackney
- University of East London’s E-factor Enterprise Competition
- FSB London London Awards
- Hackney Gazette 2018 – Article on business networking group
- Phoenix Magazine 2017 – Featured Woman
- Sage Handbook of Coaching 2016 – Coaching in Education work referenced in the book
- Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals – A coach-therapy journey: Destination ICT with Parents
- TEDx Talk – You can see it here:
Keep It Simple Training Company You Tube Channel