Keep it Simple Training Company Ltd is run by business activist and award winner Grace Graham. She has close to 30 years’ experience of working in music, recruitment, and education in the UK, US, and the Middle East, with over 20 years’ experience in leadership and management within the public, private and charity sector.
Grace created Keep It Simple programmes to support new managers to reach their full potential and is determined to change the face of leadership and make it more diverse.
She specialises in leadership development, particularly with women, BAME, and works exceptionally well with special people who didn’t have the greatest time in education, yet have huge untapped potential. As an energetic low achiever Grace really relates with this. After being sent to the Caribbean to see in her last teenage year and ‘learn some things’, Grace’s eyes opened and her movement toward being an ambitious high achiever shone through. Since then she has achieved some incredible notable things.
Grace has spent the last 4 years working with the education sector and now offers bespoke training services to legal firms. She is very active in the business community and has recently been appointed as Inclusion & Communities Lead for Greater London by the Federation of Small Businesses. Grace is a Lecturer in Leadership at New City College and Enterprise Mentor at The University of East London.
- BA Honours in Communication Studies with Music
- MSc in Coaching
- Haberdasher’s Company Award for Enterprise 2016
- Federation of Small Business (FSB) Inclusion & Communities Lead Member for Greater London and Borough Action Lead Member for Hackney
- University of East London’s E-factor Enterprise Competition
- FSB London London Awards
- Hackney Gazette 2018 – Article on business networking group
- Phoenix Magazine 2017 – Featured Business Woman
- Sage Handbook of Coaching 2016 – Coaching in Education work referenced in the book
- Association of Integrative Coach-Therapist Professionals – A coach-therapy journey: Destination ICT with Parents
- TEDx Talk – You can see it here:
Keep It Simple Training Company You Tube Channel
Get in touch here if you’d like to know more or book a consultation with Grace: